Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sorry it took me so long to do this.

Here are the Rules: Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. I love thrift and vintage shopping.
2. I rather eat at Whataburger instead of McDonalds.
3. I would like to be a nurse, editor of a magazine, and/or a clothing designer
(MAYBE NOT ALL AT ONCE).
4. I LOVE CHOCOLATE!!!!
5. My middle name is my dad's first name.
6. My favorite drink from Starbucks is the Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino.
7. I take three academic classes away from home (writing, government, and
biology).
8. I'm about 4'11 tall.

-Beth

No comments: